Course participants will gain theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills in the following:
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and controls
- Fall arrest harness inspection, fitting and use
- Identify safe operating parameters using data plate and manual
- Conduct pre and post operational checks
- Operation of EWP
- Emergency procedures
- Theory assessment and practical observation and demonstration
PREREQUISITE FOR COURSE
- Ability to read and understand technical information
- Participants should be 18 years of age.
- EWP Operator Licence with the proof of training and your photograph on the card (issued through EWPA)
- Approximately 6 hours, depending upon class size and prior knowledge and experience.
- Maximum of 8 participants per group.
- $250 p/p - Yellow Card - 1 day - includes scissor lift and boom lift under 11m
- $400 p/p - Yellow Card and Working at Heights - 2 days - $50 discounted
- $830 p/p - Yellow Card and EWP over 11m HRWL - 4 days - $50 discounted
- $980 p/p - Yellow Card, EWP over 11m HRWL and Working at Heights - 5 days - $100 discounted
WHAT TO BRING
- Steel cap safety shoes, comfortable clothing, photo ID, hard hat (we can supply a hard hat on the day)
COURSE LOCATIONS & DATE
- Offered from both our Wyong and Rutherford facility
- Public course dates offered
- Private course dates available for group bookings on request.
Available Course Dates
Hey there! Maybe you didn’t find what you wanted today? Why not call and talk to us to see how we can help you? 4353 7522