Licence to Perform Advanced Rigging : Hunter Valley - Rutherford
The Licence to Perform Advanced Rigging Course is designed to provide participants with the ability to perform Advanced Rigging work associated with the rigging of gin poles and shear legs, flying foxes and cable ways, guyed derricks and structures, and suspended and fabricated hung scaffolds. It will also provide them with the knowledge and confidence to obtain a National High Risk Work Licence (RA) and a Statement of Attainment.
At Training Wheels we are committed to providing first class training that offers more than the course content. Our trainers will pass onto participant’s years of underpinning knowledge of the industry that helps produce superior skills that lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Rigging a span rope or flying fox
- Installing a swinging stage or bosuns chair
- Set up a gin pole to conduct a lift
- Erect and dismantle a hung or suspended scaffold
- Learning bends and hitches (knots)
PREREQUISITE FOR COURSE
- Ability to understand English
- 18 years of age
- Math Ability to work out formula for loads etc
- CPCCLRG3002A – Licence to Perform Intermediate Rigging
- National High Risk Work Licence (RA) and a Statement of Attainment
- 4 Days = 3 x Days Training + 1 x Day Assessment
- $1100.00 per person (included Assessment Fee & Full Colour Workbooks)
WHAT TO BRING
- Steel cap boots
- Hard hat – we will supply a hard hat if you don’t own one.
- Wet weather jacket
- 100 points of ID for the Assessment
Available Course Dates
Hey there! Maybe you didn’t find what you wanted today? Why not call and talk to us to see how we can help you? 4353 7522