Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 60T) : Central Coast - Wyong and Hunter Valley - Rutherford
The Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 60T) Course is designed to provide participants with the ability to operate a crane up to 60 Tonne capacity safely and equip them with the knowledge and confidence to obtain a National High Risk Work Licence Class (C6) and a Statement of Attainment is issued.
By attending this course participants will learn the engineering principles of operating a slewing mobile crane, and identify potential hazardous situations.
At Training Wheels we are committed to providing 1st class training that offers more then the course content. Our trainers will pass onto participants years of underpinning knowledge of the construction industry that helps produce superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Pre–operation checks
- Site Job Planning
- Set up crane
- Operate crane
- Shut down and dismantle crane
PREREQUISITE FOR COURSE
- Ability to understand English
- 18 years of age
- A current National HRWL to perform Dogging
- National High Risk Work Licence (C6) Slewing Mobile Crane up to 60t.
- Statement of Attainment – TLILIC0013
- 5 Days = 4 x Days Training + 1 x Day Assessment
- $1150.00 per person
(includes Assessment Fee)
- ONLINE Learning - $1150.00pp
- BIG 4 PRICE PACKAGE = DG; RB; RI; RA or C6 = $4,000.00
- Oral/written and practical assessment
- Written Assessment
WHAT TO BRING
- Steel cap boots
- Hard hat – we will supply a hard hat if you don’t own one.
- Wet weather jacket
- 100 points of ID for the Assessment
- TLI – Transport and Logistics Training Package
Available Course Dates
Hey there! Maybe you didn’t find what you wanted today? Why not call and talk to us to see how we can help you? 4353 7522